Monday, January 19, 2009

Love in a spray can Blue Body Heat

Listen to the other half. We are sick, you know. And the immense tragedy that mars our two minds is that our world does not even realise how sick we are.
Royal Blue of Bril I always wanted Camlin ink. Christine, she is a strawberry girl, I love Siouxsie and the Banshees. You should listen to their music. Also, London Undersound. Nitin Sawhney. It may sound like extreme ranting from the churning hollows of my stomach but a blue heat of Bunsen burner runs through. We are all linked to the common pipe through intestinal pipes, anus, rectun, mouth, eyes and ears and other holes. The heat is cringing and flowing with a constant speed. The more constant the more it tortures me little by little. Turning more blue by the day and night.

Only at night time-I see you
in darkness-I feel you
A bride by my side-I'm inside many brides Sometimes I wonder......
What goes on in your mind, always silent and kind unlike the others......
Fuck the mothers kill the others
Fuck the others kill the mothers
I'll put it out of my mind because...... I'm out of my mind with you
in heaven and hell with you......

My Night Shift Sisters
await your nightly visitor
they don't bother me
no they don't bother me

The cold marble slab submits at my feet with a neat dissection......
looking so sweet to me-please come to me with your cold flesh-my cold love
hissing-not kissing
a happy go lucky chap-always dressed in black he'll come to you, he'll come to you

My Night Shift Sisters
with your nightly visitor
a new vocation in life
my love with a knife

Fuck the mothers kill the others
Fuck the others kill the mothers
I'll put it out of my mind because...... I'm out of my mind with you
in heaven and hell with you......

The only respite I see is in complete surrender to the power of hallucinogens or total rigid will to live upright, uptight for some apparently humanistic reason. This may not make sense to you but I feel singed from inside every moment I wake to sleep and keep staring at the blank ceiling for nights and run out on people's dance programs. The heat is producing passivity plague. And the passive state of being is eating us in. In this state it is that body mind are so vulnerable yet so unaffected that I could give them up to anyone and not understand if I feel sad or should I restrain. Such is time when neither love nor hatred, leave alone their universal maniefstation can penetrate within. Probably exactly how the Yorkshire ripper felt after a murder in the silent, dark, blue and person-less night to be the only active being...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Me likes blue too.

Lily said...

Me detests chalky blue. The Siva blue. Dirty it is. Do you agree?

Unknown said...

Chalky blue....I hate it, I do. Reminds me of school. Me likes watery blue. 7 months a year spent on it....that too cooking.

Lily said...

Ooh! I like. I love stained glass blue and the "out of the blue".